Thanks for visiting!
Playful Living has something for everybody. Here are a few of the possible reasons you may be interested in what we have to offer:
- You want to enhance your learning experiences.
- You are a perfectionist who would like to learn to let go more and have healthier relationships with your skills interests and hobbies.
- You work or play in a creative field and want more tools for getting over creative blocks and gathering inspirations.
- You want tools for finding more meaning in everyday actions.
- You are a company that wants to create a more positive work environment.
- You would like to boost innovation in your company.
- You want your training programs to be more fun and engaging.
- You are a summer camp or educational group that wants to create new programing and invigorate existing programing.
- You would like to have a really fun and enriching company retreat.
- You would like to learn some obscure and seemingly esoteric skills that are really fun and learn how they actually have practical value.
- You would like to learn some more common skills in a method that puts enjoyment first while explaining why its a more practical priority anyway.
- You’re simply a curious individual or company that wants some extra stimulation.
Playful Living was born from a desire for people to find more meaning in everyday interactions.
Our mission is to enhance people’s ability to integrate learning experiences and to incorporate play into learning and practice.
The benefits include more positive relationships with activities and practices, lower stress levels, increase in creativity and innovation, greater perspective and openness in decision making, and greater connection of inner values to everyday actions.